Due to the nature of our business and the fact venues need to be booked and paid for months in advance Really Hunated have a strict refund policy.
Refunds set out below:
1. If you cancel any booking within a 7 day period of booking we will issue a full refund less a £15 administration charge per ticket.
1.1 (1) only applies if the event is more than 8 weeks away.
2. If you would like to cancel your booking 6 weeks before the event a full refund will be given lesser a £25 administration charge per ticket.
3. If you would like to cancel your booking 6 to 4 weeks before the event a full refund will be given lesser a £35 administration charge per ticket.
4. We are unable to offer a refund if the event is under 4 weeks away.
If you are unable to attend the event and would like to transfer your place to a friend there will be no charge for this.
1.The £200 deposit paid to secure the trip is none refundable.
2. Paying in full. You can cancel your place on the trip within 7 days of booking for a full refund lesser £200 deposit.
3. After 7 days we are unable to offer a refund of any sort as, flights, hotels, meals, day trips have been sorted after this point.
Balance payment: Deposit payment options will secure your place on our trips. The balance needs to be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to the event. We will send a PayPal payment request to your email address, you can then pay with your PayPal account or a card if you don’t have one. If you would like to pay over the phone give us a call.
Deposits are none refundable, if we dont receive the remainder of the balance in the time stated 6 weeks before the event in this case, Really Haunted has the right to re-sell your tickets.
If you cannot attend an event please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you.