IMPORTANT – Updated 1st February 2018
Really Haunted’s terms and conditions. By booking an event and or taking part in any of our events you agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.
DEPOSITS: Deposit payment options will secure your place on our events. The balance needs to be paid no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. We will send a PayPal payment request to your email address, you can then pay with your PayPal account or a card if you don’t have one. If you would like to pay over the phone give us a call.
Deposits are none refundable, if we dont recive the remainder of the balance in the time stated Really Haunted has the right to re-sell your tickets.
1. Really Haunted ghost hunting events are strictly for 18 years or older. Really Haunted reserves the right to request ID from anyone we believe to be under the age of 18.
1.1. We have no minimum age limit on our European trips.
2. Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated. Anyone who we believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
3. Smoking indoors is not allowed. Nor are any naked flames.
4. All participants must be of sound health and in reasonable physical condition. We are unable to accept pregnant women on our events. Unfortunately some of our events are not suitable for people with disabilities due to the unique locations we visit. Please contact us to discuss access.
5. Any abuse to Really Haunted staff will result in an immediate remove from the location by on site security without refund.
6. There are NO sleeping facilities at our events unless otherwise stated by Really Haunted.
7. Accidents can happen occasionally, You are visiting the location at your own risk, we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
8. All personal belongings including but not limited to clothing, electrical equipment, jewelry, vehicles are your own responsibility. Really Haunted will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants during and after the event.
9. By booking and attending a Really Haunted event you agree all footage taken can be used on the Really Haunted website and for promotional purposes. Also but not limited to TV shows, live streams, newspapers.
10. Sometimes we may need to cancel/postpone an event due to adverse weather conditions or situations out of our control. In the event that your event is postpone we will look at moving the date of the event if you are unable to attend the new date we will issue you with a voucher to the value of the event. We do not give refunds for postponed events.
10.1 If the event is cancelled we will issues you with a full refund. However any expenses including travel incurred due to the cancellation of an event will not be refunded.
10.2 Outdoor events are at the mercy of the elements, equipment used on these type of events may be limited at our discretion.
11. You agree that any and all services provided by Really Haunted are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants on any of our events.
12. We cannot guarantee you will experience any paranormal activity at any of our events.
12.1. Mediums are for entertainment purposes only.
13. You are your own person, if a member of the Really Haunted team suggests anything you are not happy in doing it is your choice to say no.
14. We recommend you pre book local accommodation if driving a great distance as our events can leave you feeling very tired and drained. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event.
15. Prices are subject to change without notice.
16. The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
17. In the event of a dispute our only obligation is to the person who booked the tickets with us. 3rd parties ie additional guests of the person who booked are not part of our relationship.
Chernobyl Tour terms and refunds.
Really Haunted terms and conditions & refund policy.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and apply to all of our services.
By accessing, browsing, using and/or completing a reservation through our (mobile) website you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
Really Haunted is a tour operator, offering once in a lifetime trips to Chernobyl, Ukraine. Bookings can be made directly through our website www.ReallyHaunted.co.uk, If you are having any problems booking through our website website www.ReallyHaunted.co.uk please contact us at hello@ReallyHaunted.co.uk
Please make sure you fill in and/or provide all necessary details upon booking your with us. Once you have completed the booking process a booking confirmation will follow, confirming your place on the trip. Please note that you are responsible for carefully checking all details on your confirmation and related travel documents to ensure that they are correct. In the event of discrepancy, such as booking mistakes where the wrong date and/or incorrect number of participants was booked please contact Really Haunted immediately as it may not be possible to make amendments to your reservation when it gets closer to your departure date. Really Haunted can not be responsible for mistakes in the booking process.
The price you see on the website is the total price you will pay for the tour, no added costs will be added to your trip.
2. Airport Meeting Point and Time
We will have a set meeting point at the airport as well as a strict meeting time. It is your responsibility to arrive at the meeting point in good time. If you are running late “call us” as we can only afford to wait 15 minuets after the meeting time before moving on to check in and security.
3. Travel insurance
It is very important that you have up to date travel insurance.
Please be respectful, any damage caused will need to be paid by yourself before we checkout.
It is important you dress appropriately, during winter months the weather in Chernobyl can get very cold. It is your responsibility to check local weather for your time in Chernobyl. Strictly no shorts, skirts, dresses, short-sleeve tops, sandals are allowed in Chernobyl.
If you are a vegetarian please let us know so we can inform the hotel in Chernobyl.
Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Terms
1. Follow all instructions given to you by your guide at all times.
2. Do not touch the dogs/vegetation/buildings/water at any point during your time in Chernobyl.
3. No drinking alcohol before 7pm or after 9pm. It’s the law.
4. Do not enter any buildings unless your guide says you can. Many of the buildings in the zone are very dangerous and represent a serious risk to life.
5. Never pick anything up or attempt to bring anything out. This is a very serious violation of our terms and local law. While radiation is low now a lot of items still hold radiation. We need to pass through radiation detection machines on our way out so you will be caught.
6. Wear appropriate footwear, walking conditions are not always the best with glass, bricks, stones, uneven surfaces etc.
7. Hotel/Hostel + Food
The accommodation in Chernobyl consists of basic hotels/hostels. Some have shared bathrooms, some have no hot water. You may also need to share a room. Food we have no control over it’s a set menu. Again the food is basic but is not too bad. You will have included breakfast, lunch and evening meal. It all adds to the experience, if you want luxury try Dubai : -)
Flights – Important!
Trips are advertised as departing from London Heathrow airport however we reserve the right to change the departing airport and flight times. Flights will always fly from one of 3 airports, London Heathrow, Gatwick Airport or Stansted Airport. Please do not book any car parking or hotels until you have confirmation from us.
From time to time return flights may be changed due to unforeseeable circumstances. We reserve the right to alter the planned return flight to the UK. You will always be home the same day, to the same airport around the same time.
Really Haunted reserves the right to alter flights, routes, itineraries or timetables should the necessity arise, including irregularities due to adverse weather or road conditions. No responsibility is taken for losses or expenses due to delay or changes of flights, injury, damaged, negligence, weather, war or other unforeseeable causes. The estimated duration of tours as indicated on our website are standard times and can vary according to road or weather conditions. Punctuality is a key objective in Really Haunted operation. However, delays may occur for unforeseen reasons. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay, regardless whether the loss is direct or indirect.
It is important that each client is aware that they attend the tour at their own risk. Really Haunted accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury/sickness to a client however it may be caused. You will be asked to sign a waiver form before entering Chernobyl to state you understand this.
1.The £200 deposit paid to secure the trip is none refundable.
2. Paying in full. You can cancel your place on the trip within 7 days of booking for a full refund lesser £200 deposit.
3. After 7 days we are unable to offer a refund of any sort as, flights, hotels, meals, day trips have been sorted after this point.
We cancel the trip, in the event we cancel the trip a full refund will be given within 7 working days.
Balance payment: Deposit payment options will secure your place on our trips. The balance needs to be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to the event. We will send a PayPal payment request to your email address, you can then pay with your PayPal account or a card if you don’t have one. If you would like to pay over the phone give us a call.
Deposits are none refundable, if we don’t receive the remainder of the balance in the time stated 6 weeks before the event in this case, Really Haunted has the right to re-sell your tickets.
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website. By viewing the contents of this website you agree this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Again, Visitor has no rights whatsoever to use the content of, or portions thereof, including its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property the site may contain, for any reason for any use whatsoever. Nothing. Visitor agrees to liquidated damages in the amount of £5,000 in addition to costs and actual damages for breach of this provision. Visitor warrants that he or she understands that accepting this provision is a condition of viewing and that viewing constitutes acceptance.
We also suggest you take a look at our Refund Policy